China Spaceflight – Shenzhou 10 Embroidered Mission Patch
Shenzhou 10 was a manned spaceflight of China’s Shenzhou program that was launched on 11 June 2013. It was China’s fifth manned space mission. The mission had a crew of three astronauts: Nie Haisheng, who was mission commander and previously flew on Shenzhou 6, Zhang Xiaoguang, a former PLAAF squadron commander who conducted the rendezvous and docking, and Wang Yaping, the second Chinese female astronaut. The Shenzhou spacecraft docked with the Tiangong-1 trial space laboratory module on 13 June, and the astronauts performed physical, technological, and scientific experiments while on board. Shenzhou 10 was the final mission to Tiangong 1 in this portion of the Tiangong program. On 26 June 2013, after a series of successful docking tests, Shenzhou 10 returned to Earth. (From Wikipedia)
Special thanks to Jorge Cartes of Spain, original artwork and patch proofing.
No comments yet.
- China Spaceflight – Shenzhou 10 Embroidered Mission Patch
- Space Helmet Moustache Patch
- Shenzhou 9 Embroidered Mission Patch
- International Space Station Insignia
- Space Shuttle Orbiter Flag Patches including Enterprise,Columbia,Challenger,Endeavour,Discovery & Atlantis
- Looking back – ISS Crew Patches
- Official André Kuipers ‘Spaceship Earth’ Embroidered Patch
- NASA Commercial Crew Pin (CCP)
- ESA ATV-4 Automated Transfer Vehicle Official Embroidered Patch
- ESA ATV-3 Automated Transfer Vehicle Official Embroidered Patch
- ESA National Flags Patch
- Space Station Expedition 3 Insignia