NASA Commercial Crew Pin
Not a space patch but a very nice space pin.
The CCP logo is derived from the NASA flight crew symbol as the foundation for the Program. The red/white/blue swoosh illustrates an American led capability. The star depicts a future vehicle emerging from the overlapping double C’s representing the Commercial Crew Program.
The back of the pin is embossed NASA CCP
The U.S. Government, through the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), is investing in the development of a U.S. commercial crew space transportation capability with the goal of achieving safe, reliable, and cost effective access to and return from low-Earth orbit (LEO) and the International Space Station (ISS). The objective is to foster the development of a certified end-to-end Crew Transportation System (CTS) for use in LEO.
Through this development and certification process, NASA will help lay the foundation for future commercial transportation capabilities, upon which the Commercial Partners can market transportation services to the U.S. Government and other customers. Once a transportation capability is certified for NASA use and services are available, NASA could purchase transportation services to meet its ISS crew rotation and emergency return obligations.
The Commercial Crew Program Office is hosted by Kennedy Space Center (KSC) and is supported by offices at Johnson Space Center (JSC).
- China Spaceflight – Shenzhou 10 Embroidered Mission Patch
- Space Helmet Moustache Patch
- Shenzhou 9 Embroidered Mission Patch
- International Space Station Insignia
- Space Shuttle Orbiter Flag Patches including Enterprise,Columbia,Challenger,Endeavour,Discovery & Atlantis
- Looking back – ISS Crew Patches
- Official André Kuipers ‘Spaceship Earth’ Embroidered Patch
- NASA Commercial Crew Pin (CCP)
- ESA ATV-4 Automated Transfer Vehicle Official Embroidered Patch
- ESA ATV-3 Automated Transfer Vehicle Official Embroidered Patch
- ESA National Flags Patch
- Space Station Expedition 3 Insignia